About the Company
JDM is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps brands create a lasting impact in the digital sphere. We are looking for a Web Designer to join our ever-growing team. This is a full-time role based out of Chandigarh.
About the Job
The chosen candidate will be responsible for social media tactical execution of compelling social media campaigns for our various projects. You will be developing social media campaigns to support marketing objectives, scale them globally, perform ongoing testing and optimization to meet social media goals, monitor social metrics and support in the development of reports.
This role is focused on project execution and interaction with other digital marketing team in order to drive brand awareness, engage both current and potential customers and grow the social community.
PS: We are only looking to fill in full-time positions for candidates who can commute to work everyday.
- Execute organic and paid social media plans for each major business and market to reach target audiences and lead goals within budget.
- Monitor campaign performance and make recommendations and adjust accordingly.
- Source a pipeline of relevant content from inside and outside the organization and write for social media audiences and platforms.
- Support social reporting and analytics across social channels, building reports on an ongoing basis.
- Partner with multiple internal and external partners to bring many facets of the brand’s social presence to life
- Maintain and follow editorial calendar for all social channels, including content curation and copywriting (channels include, but are not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+ and Pinterest).
- Write, edit, design and publish content for multiple social media channels, including video content.
- Deliver daily tactical support and leadership for social deliverables.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field from an accredited institution or equivalent professional qualification or work experience; advanced degree preferred. High school diploma/equivalent required.
- 3-4 year’s experience in marketing, communications or digital marketing roles including demonstrated success in social media.
- Familiarity with best practices and functionality of major social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, etc.
- Experience in the deployment of paid advertising campaigns within Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with social media monitoring and analytics tools (i.e. Hootsuite, Adobe Analytics, etc.).
- Follower of social media trends including the emergence of new social media channels and social media tools.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (English).