About the Company
JDM is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps brands create a lasting impact in the digital sphere.
We are looking for a full-stack developer to join our ever-growing team. This is a full-time role based out of Chandigarh.
About the Job
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a diverse team of designers and strategists to help build websites, brands, and campaigns for our partners. You need to be comfortable in a constantly evolving environment, have great communication skills, and be passionate about design and development.
- Based on RFPs, work with the team to produce estimates, establish timeframes, and identify potential roadblocks/risks to successful delivery.
- Based on project briefs, work with the team to roadmap the development of web sites and supporting infrastructure.
- When executing, strike a balance between functional and aesthetic design. Work efficiently and iteratively to deliver value early and identify/communicate challenges that require input from other team members before they affect timelines/deliverables.
- Optimize site for speed/usability across desktop, tablet, and mobile platforms.
- Work constructively with team members across disciplines through roadblocks and challenges, solving problems, and supporting the team while remaining porous to feedback.
- Test/QA your work as you execute. Seek to understand what ‘done’ actually means to the team and the client.
- Deep experience in developing custom WordPress themes, plugins, and sites from scratch;
- Excellent communication skills with both colleagues and external clients;
- Capacity to manage priorities and deadlines;
- Capacity to work in a rapidly-evolving environment;
- Passionate about cutting-edge technology;
- Strong team player, analytical and dynamic;
- Self-directed, self-starting;
- Capacity to transform management protocols into effective technology;
- Experience & understanding of security best practices.
- Exceptional attention to detail – you take pride in your work and sweat the small stuff;
- Experience managing workload in project management software, and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with project managers;
- Proven record of site speed and mobile optimization;
- Experience & understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them;
- Experience & understanding of applied SEO and analytics
- Bonus- experience with Shopify and CMS platforms