About the Company
JDM is a full-service digital marketing agency that helps brands create a lasting impact in the digital sphere. We are looking for a Web Designer to join our ever-growing team. This is a full-time role based out of Chandigarh.
About the Job
We are a leading provider of digital marketing solutions, ideally developed to meet the unique demands of a wide variety of markets. Primarily engaged in a presales role, you will be providing technical assistance and guidance during the presales process by identifying customers and their requirements. This is followed by designing a solution, consulting with the technical teams about their capabilities and supporting other sales teams and managers on proposal activities.
Please note that this is a full-time position. We are only looking for candidates who can commute to the office daily.
- Generates sales and profits for the Company using professional selling methodology.
- Maintain working knowledge of compensation strategies and market penetration.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from networking, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet web sites, and other sources.
- Calls on prospects; makes sales presentations and explains company services; assess customer needs for staffing options (i.e., temporary, perm, EMS).
- Gather requirements from prospects and customers, interact with other company departments to finalize proposal details, and present proposals to prospective customers.
- Negotiates fees, closes sales orders and obtains signed contract with Regional Director pricing approval.
- Builds business partnership by maintenance of customers with regards to staffing needs.
- Make follow up visits to customers to ensure satisfaction with company services and maintain on-going customer relationships with existing customers.
- Review accounts periodically to ensure profitability, adjust fees and pricing structures as required with Regional Director approval.
- Schedule and conduct periodic service audits to ascertain levels of customer service.
- Updates sales activity weekly in Salesforce.com. Provides weekly reporting to the Regional Director.
- Performs miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in related fields, MBA preferred.
- At least 3 years of sales experience, preferably in digital marketing services or non-tangible commodities
- Excellent communication skills; proven written and oral presentation skills, and strong interpersonal skills
- High level of integrity and ability to work with confidential information required
- Demonstrated time and project management skills
- Available to work full-time and as needed in evenings and on weekends
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with Avionte and Salesforce